Thursday, June 25, 2020

Brazen Rabbit

All right, that's enough!   ProfessorRoush has let this go on far too long. 

I thought it was bad enough when I spied one little rabbit in my front landscaping.  Then a few weeks later, Bella was staring out the window, watching it  play right on the front porch.
But, wait, I'm seeing double now!  Two rabbits?  I shudder to think what they're nibbling on deep in my perennial beds. (this one might move if you click on it...I forgot and the camera was on "Live").
Bella, get to work! They're breeding like....bunnies!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in my blog. I like to meet friends via my blog, so I try to respond if you comment from a valid email address rather than the anonymous noresponse@blogger.com. And thanks again for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...