Monday, January 31, 2011

Best Garden Blogs and Fine Gardening Posts

This brief message is different than my usual blogs, but I wanted to make regular readers aware that I've been added to the Best Garden Blogs site with THIS POST and that I posted two pictures of my "Kon Tiki" head on Fine Gardening's winter picture contest HERE.  I'm pleased to be able to participate at both sites!


  1. And I'm visiting from The Best Garden Blogs page. Great blog, Professor. I hope you will consider contributing to my Garden Bloggers' Muse Day on the first of every month.

  2. It obvious you are a very thoughtful person. Your long years give great wisdom
    Heirloom Seed, 'How God plants His garden.'


Thank you for your interest in my blog. I like to meet friends via my blog, so I try to respond if you comment from a valid email address rather than the anonymous "". And thanks again for reading!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...